香港六合彩开奖记录 www.ops1.com.cn Unit1. Can you play the guitar？
1. —Can you_________ Chinese?
—No. But I can _________ stories.
A. speak; tell B. speak; talk C. say; tell D. talk; say
2. —What can he do?
A. He wants to be in our school art festival
B. He can sing and dance
C. He likes football very much
D. He is an actor
3. Susan’s brother can play the drums _____ he can’t play it ________.
A. and; good B. and; well C. but; good D. but; well
4. —_________ can he do?
—He can_________ Chinese kung fu.
A. How; play B. What; do
C. Where; see D. What; make
5. My sister can play ________ violin, but she can’t play ________ soccer.
A. the; the B. /; the C. the; / D. /; /
6. My mother is a nurse(护士)and is good _______ kids.
A. in B. for C. at D. with
7. Sam can sing English songs _________, but I can’t.
A. a lot B. very good C. very well D. very much
8. —What time does he ____ basketball?
—At 8 o’clock.
A. plays B. playing C. play D. can play
9. I can’t ________ the violin. Where is it?
A. play B. find C. look D. have
10. She wants to_____ a Beijing Opera artist.
A. be B. is C. are D. /
1-5 ABDBC 6-10 DCCBA